Cut Pile is the most popular type of carpeting. It is made from polyester or nylon and the soft texture that results from cutting the fiber loops gives a traditional plush texture.
Berber is a carpet that leaves the loops intact resulting in a soft, nubby surface. It is made from olefin fiber and the color accents in many combinations give you a flexibility not found in solid colors.
Patterned carpet is built with a variety of attractive geometric designs using both cut and closed loops.
Frieze carpets have a longer pile which gives it a relaxed, contemporary look. It is very popular for bedrooms. As with berber, many color tones are available for your decor.
Carpet Fibers-Characteristics Carpet Naples Florida
– Durable and resilient
– Most are treated for stain resistance
– More expensive than other synthetic carpets
– Naturally stain and fade resistant
– Exceptional softness and color clarity
– Some polyesters are made from recycled plastic bottles reducing
the impact to our environment
– Known as SmartStrand by Mohawk Carpet Naples Florida
– Stronger than polyester and very soft
– Provide exceptional resistance to wear and soil and carry generous